This is the application for you to join Gringo Bar
As a volunteer you will receive one free wristband giving you access to all of the festival.
Gringo is the oldest and largest number of bars on Roskilde Festival - but what can you expect as a volunteer? You can expect a high energy level and awesome athmosphere plus new friends among your co-gringos. You will receive free food on every shift as well as free beer in our Gringo volunteer bar + cheap drinks during all of the musicdays. The last advantage is that this year you can choose shift packages and tailor your shifts to the koncerts you would like to see. Ohh.. And there is one more thing. Again this year, we hope to convince our two lovely masseurs to take care of your banquet ravaged (Google translate from “Festhærged”) legs and backs.
Experience is not necessary, we will teach you what you need to know. The most important thing is that you are smiling, coorporative and happy!
Among the festival guest we are known for bars and food stalls with a complete and festive atmosphere. This we are very thankfull for, because we use 30 strong men and women every year, to in only 14 days build all of Gringo.
In 2017 198 of our volunteers answered our satisfaction survey, from which we are very grateful for the rating of 5,2 out of 6.
It is important that you read the following thoroughly, before you move on to the next page:
You pay a deposit of 300 kr. which you can either choose to get back during the festival or convert into 400 kr. worth of drinks tickets. Registration is binding.
– If you wish to camp in the volunteer camping you need to choose a number of hours, 24 or 32 + volunteer camping. Volunteer camping costs 225 kr and it based back-to-back with the rest of the festival, here there is supposed to be quiet from 10 pm. Volunteer camping is non refundable.
– You need to be minimum 18 years old to work in Gringo and if you are less than twenty years old you can only work in our food stalls: Nachos East, Nachos Pavilion or Buritto East.
So which bar or food stall would you like to work in?
– If you want to work in Nachos East or Burirro East, you must choose “32 hours”. Your shifts will be spread during the entire festival
– If you want to work in Sambar, Mijtobus, MojitoStop, Terazza, Strandbar (beach bar), Nachos Pavilion or Gringobar, you must choose “24 hours”. Your shifts will only be spread during the musicdays.
Example: If you are more than 20 years old, would like to work in MojitoStop and live in the volunteer camping, choose “24 hours + volunteer camping”.
– MojitoStop: Choose a member type with 24 hours (minimum age 20 years).
– MojitoBussen: Choose a member type with 24 hours (minimum age 20 years).
– Gringobar: Choose a member type with 24 hours (minimum age 20 years).
– Terazza, Long Island Bar: Choose a member type with 24 hours (minimum age 20 years).
– Sambar: Choose a member type with 24 hours (minimum age 20 years).
– Strandbaren: Choose a member type with 24 hours (minimum age 20 years).
– Nachos Pavilion: Choose a member type with 24 hours (minimum age 18 years).
– Nachos East: Choose a member type with 32 hours (minimum age 18 years).
– Burritto East: Choose a member type with 32 hours (minimum age 18 years).
When you have signed up by choosing member type (24 or 32 hours, with or with our volunteer camping), you can choose which bar/food stall you would prefer to work in.24 hours volunteer 32 hours volunteer 24 hours volunteer + volunteer camping 32 hours volunteer + volunteer camping Sign in to existing user